How does the delivery process work?
o Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
o After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
o Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in corrugated boxes. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging. Till date, we have received minimal complaints about damaged products due to our packaging
What is the range of locations to which Aethon ships their products?
Aethon ships throughout India and to most locations worldwide through our trusted and reliable logistic partners.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
o Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
o You can track the status of your package through the tracking number directly from our logistics partner’s website
o Following are some our trusted courier partners:
- DHL – www.dhl.com
- Delhivery – www.delhivery.com
- Fedex – www.fedex.com/in
- Xpressbees – www.xpressbees.com
- DTDC – http://www.dtdc.in/
- Bluedart – http://www.bluedart.com/
- TrackOn – www.trackoncourier.com
What is the estimated delivery time?
We dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays). Typical delivery times are as below:
- Domestic (Within India)
- Express – 1 to 3 days (Non liquid items only)
- Economy – 3 – 7 days
- International (Express Mode only)
- Express (only) – 3-7 days depending on geography.
- Though, we have ready stock for most of the items, there may be delays in exceptional situations owing to non-availability of imported products, seasonal products, transit delays in incoming stock and other situations.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order.
- If you are ordering a large number of our products, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased processing and packaging times. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations or at different times.
The shipping charge will remain same as the one informed to you at the time of placing the order.
What are the applicable shipping charges on my order?
|Domestic (Within India)||International|
INR 125 per kg
|Indicative rates are as below. Rates are |
subject to revisions by carriers over time
INR 89 for weights 0-1 kg
INR 59/kg for weights above 1 kg
North America – US$ 18- 25/kg
South America – US$ 20-30/kg
Europe – US$ 15-19/kg
Middle East – US$ 7-12 /kg
Africa – US$ 20-30/kg
South Asia – US$5-12/kg
East Asia – US$5-12/kg
Australia and NZ – US$ 18- 25/kg
Other Terms and Conditions
– All prices are ex-works, Noida. The Buyer is welcome to arrange pickups or collections from our dispatch unit on their own if he/she wishes so.
– Buyers are requested to insure the goods against possible transit losses or damage. The Company will not bear responsibility for any delay, loss, return or damage to goods in transit due to mishandling by logistics company, improper documentation by Buyer, rejection by customs or due to any other unavoidable circumstance.
– Any specific documentation or labelling requirement in Buyer’s country of import should be communicated to Seller by the Buyer in advance before dispatch. Seller’s responsibility ceases once goods leave our warehouse.
– We pack the products in sealed, leak proof packages in order to avoid any damage, leakage or spillage in transit.
Return Policy :No returns, replacements or refunds are accepted in general except when the Supplier sends the wrong goods in which case, the cost of return package will be fully borne by the supplier along with the logistics cost for resending the correct shipment.
Except for the cases above, any request for return of goods will be solely at the discretion of Company. Should a return/refund/replacement request is accepted, the logistics costs will be fully borne by the customer.
Placing an order with us would imply your understanding and agreement with the above terms and conditions; you are therefore requested to carefully go through the same. In case of any disputes, the above guidelines shall be applied to conclude the case.